Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged

Well, I was tagged by Jamie, so here it goes!!

1) One of my favorite things to cook is soup because there are so many different things you can do! I love to be creative and try different seasonings; luckily Brandon is a good sport with my crazy cooking sometimes.

2) I love love LOVE to travel. Every once in a while I get a travel bug and Brandon has to put up with my travel plans. Luckily we are going back east in May so that should do me for a while. Some of my favorite places I have been are Oregon, Washington, France, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Washington D.C., and Hava Supi. Some places I would love to go are Spain, England, Australia, New Zealand, and Hawaii.

3) I hate it when single drops of water run down the inside of my arm, like when I am cleaning or brushing my teeth. I don't know why, but it drives me nuts!

4) I am starting to get into gardening. I am so excited to be able to plant my own garden and flowers this year. Hopefully it will be a success!

5) I love to read and am always searching for a good book, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! The only problem with me reading is when I get into a good book I tend to do nothing else except for read until I am done!

6) I love to run. Some day I hope to be able to run in a marathon, but we will see. While running is a great workout, it also helps to clear my mind and is some how relaxing.

1 comment:

Prax Family said...

Yeah! I loved reading that! I also really liked the pictures of Canon, he is so adorable and I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks.