Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Canon!

Canon's bday was soo much fun!! Thank you to all those who came. He got lots of cute clothes and fun toys!! He was very excited about all of the toys! (I'm very excited about all of the clothes!)


He wasn't sure what to do with all the ribbons and wrapping paper. Good thing Dad was there to help!


He couldn't wait to get his hands into the cake!









He really got into it! Canon successfully smeared the cake and cool whip all over. He had a blast!!
We had another bday surprise- well not for Canon but for everyone else- Brandon and I are expecting baby number 2 in Feb! We are having a little girl and we are naming her Mylee Jo. We are super excited!




10 comments:

Gloria said...

Jody!!! Congrats on your baby's FIRST birthday, he is just darling!! Boy does time fly by! AND Two congrats on baby number two!! That is pretty exciting! Hope you are feeling well!

Ashlie said...

Congratulations guys!

I love Canon's face staring at the birthday cake coming his way. So cute.

Steph and Brady said...

Jody!!!!! Fist of all, your little boy is adorable and it looks like a VERY fun birthday! Next, I am so excited for you! Your daughter is going to be beautiful! Congrats!

Katie Jo said...

Congrats on the new baby! I have loved (most days) having two kids. You will love having a little girl! They are so fun!

Also i love all the cake smeared all over canon! Both of my kids were wossey! Once they got their hands dirty they were done! Gotta love the first birthday!

The Whitney's said...

Looks like you had a fun time and I'm sorry I couldn't make it up there. I love that you are having your 2nd child. Congrats! I love that name Mylee and what a cute way to spell it. I wanted to name my girl Miley so if I don't I just want you to know I didn't copy you. I love you and I hope to see you soon. We should do like a BBQ at Kristy or Adam's house with everyone.

Katie Warner said...

Jody! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to the birthday party...I wish we would have been able to make it. Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you! Next time we are down that way with some time to spare I will call you and we can get together.

Bonnie said...

Hey Jody! Congrats! I am way excited for you. Canon is so adorable. We have a neighbor with a one-year-old and they are way fun! And congratulations on the little girl.

Laurie Bingham said...

Canon's party looked like blast! I am glad we at least got to see you guys on Sunday. I love Canon. He is so dang cute and I know Mylee will be just as cute. Love ya,

Robin said...

Congratulations Brandon and Jody! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jamie said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!! Canon is adorable- and a little girl! Wow!!