Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Brandon and I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with Brandon's family in Cokeville.
This is us waiting for the yummy food!!





Canon found this little rocking chair just his size. He had so much fun running around with all of the other children.

We had lots of fun with the Prax family this weekend. I tried to get some good pictures of the cousins playing, but they were all blurry because none of them hold still!! I did get this adorable one of Aden. He has such bright blue eyes!!


On Friday we went bowling, and I am terrible at bowling (little Emma scored higher then me! Yikes!) It was fun to be with the family though.




On Sunday we got together at Brandon's parent's house. Canon was soo handsome in his little church outfit!


2 comments:

Katie Warner said...

That picture of you and Canon is priceless! I love it! And I also love his church outfit--I am on the hunt for something like that for Jack.

Laurie Bingham said...

I love that outfit for church...he totally looks like a stud! I had fun seeing you guys this weekend. I hope I didn't get Canon any sicker.