Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best Weekend!

This weekend was soo much fun! It started off with a race on Saturday. Brandon and I ran in the Race for the Cure in Salt Lake. It is becoming a tradition for us. I think Brandon's favorite part is the funny t-shirts people wear. Here are some of the ones that I remember: (Remember race for the cure is about breast cancer)



"Kristi's Rack Pack"

"Save the Ta-Tas"

"Show Your Support" -they were wearing bras on the outside of their shirts

"Save 2nd Base"

"Bookin for the Boobies"





This is all of the people in front of us! It is amazing how many people run in the race, which really isn't a race- it is pretty laid back.

At the end!


May 11th is our anniversary. We have been married for 3 years, and it has been wonderful! I love Brandon so much, and I am very blessed to have him in my life!




To celebrate our anniversary, we went to the zoo with the kids. It was fun, we haven't been there for a really long time. Canon was very entertained by the animals. He was mesmerized with the big black elephant in the pic above. It kept making noises, and Canon would just freeze and stare.




One last note, Brandon's sister Jamie had her baby! I will post pictures when I get some!



3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Thanks for the update! Didn't know we shared an anniversary date and didn't know Jamie had her baby. Cool!

Steph and Brady said...

What a fun weekend! Happy Anniversary to you two! What a great thing you guys do to do that race! I love those sayings!

Nancy and Nate said...

Hey I did the race with Vicki and her sister who is fighting breast cancer right now. Happy Anniversary! We celebrate our 4th this year. I'm so excited about Jamie. Please post pictures asap. Give the details too...when, lbs, length....thanks!