Friday, August 14, 2009

August Activities

Once we got back from Oregon, we started feeding Mylee cereal. She slowly eats it. She thinks it is funny and laughs the whole time.
Last week I went boating with my parents at Jordenelle. It was Mylee's first time on a boat, and she did pretty well. She HATED the life jacket though.













Yesterday we went up to Bear Lake to see Laurie and Colby. We made yummy fresh bear lake raspberry jam. I can't wait to gobble it all up!





We spent a little time down at the beach. The shallow water felt perfect! My kids loved it too...












2 comments:

christi said...

You have some fun pictures. I really like the one of Canon and Dad sitting on the back of the boat.

Ilez said...

Your kids are so cute. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I wish I was there lol