Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Saydee's Blessing Day

Last Sunday Saydee had her first special day!! My mom made the dress- isn't it beautiful? I love baby blessings. There is always such a special spirit, and both of our families were there. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful baby!



Look at our cute family! Notice any new additions-besides Saydee? That cute redhead is my nephew Aden, who apparently loves to have his picture taken. We could hardly get Canon to stay in the picture and Aden wouldn't move out of the picture. It was funny. Wish I could claim him as my own. :)

Doesn't my hubby look good? I have to brag about him a little bit. He has lost 40 lbs!! His dedication has been amazing!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

So cute! You guys have one beautiful family!

Prax Family said...

I seriously had no idea Aden was joining the pictures! Sorry! Very cute pictures! Sadie was beautiful!

Abby said...

So fun! You guys are so cute...tell Brandon congrats on his weight loss. I was helping my mom go through some pix last weekend and came across a few of Brandon as a baby. He's always been such a cute little stinker!

Ilez said...

Such a cute family!