Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grand America Hotel




Last weekend Brandon and I got to stay in the Grand America Hotel- thanks to Wells Fargo. Holy Crow, it was soo nice! It was an amazing weekend with lots of relaxing and good eating. The only pictures I took were at Clark Planetarium. Brandon had never been there so we stopped by. It was very educational for both of us. Mostly we just enjoyed being with each other. Canon stayed with my parents so it was the first time we were away from him for so long. We missed him tons and were eager to get him back. And lets be honest, I don't think he really missed us at all. He cried when I went to pick him up, and I had to drag him out of the nursery at my parents ward. He is such a stinker, but we love him.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Jody! I love reading and catching up with your family too! :) And i'd love to be a reference for you! Again, congrats on the baby girl! They're a ton of fun--especially to dress! Keep in touch!!

The Whitney's said...

It's so nice to get out and a way from regular life! Let me know if I can ever get you a Marriott!

Duane and Sharlene said...

Hi Jody and Brandon,
Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. I hope when we get our house done, you can endure a long trip with two children to come and visit us. We would love to have you come!! Sharlene

Ilez said...

Jody!
Hey I know its been a LONG time but I somehow found your blog and its so good to see how you are doing! I hope you remember me :) Your son is sooo cute and congrats on your baby girl!