Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!!

I love Halloween! I had so much fun dressing Canon up all day! He was adorable, but he wouldn't sit still! I didn't really get any cute pictures of him. Every time he saw the camera he wanted to play with it. Then he would get mad when I wouldn't let him, so that's why there are a lot of grumpy pictures. We still had so much fun together!





This is a little Halloween treat I made; sorry it's a dark pic. I carved oranges and filled them with fruit salad. It was a fun and yummy treat!



This was after Brandon got home from work. Canon was putting on his shoes... anxious to get to grandma's I guess! It was really funny!




Of course Canon got some candy from Grandma Thornock's house. It was hard to keep him out of the basket!





5 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hi Jody! I love your blog, and I'm so excited for you that you're having a girl! One of each lucky you! I don't know why I haven't found your blog before, but now that I have I hope it's okay if I add your link to mine. Mine is mikekira.blogspot.com.

Laurie Bingham said...

Cute pics! Canon was so funny the other night when we put his costume on (the wagging tail was my favortie when he walked)! It was good to see you guys, but hopefully we'll see you soon!

Rick, Ayme & Beeson said...

OM Gosh, He has the cutest costume ever!!!! He looks Precious. Y'all make a beautiful little family. I'm so excited about your 2 one:) We miss y'all! Hope all is well, i was great talking to you brandon, so sorry i cut it short there were about 15 people at the table last night and they all came in while we were talking. call if y'all need anything. So glad i got your blog to hear and see updates.

Love y'all

Abby said...

He is adorable, guys!

Jamie said...

I just love looking at your blog and catching up on the excitement! Hopefully we will get to see you soon at the Thanksgiving feast!!