Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Pictures!








Now that we are nice and settled at home, here are some more pictures! Mylee Jo is so beautiful, and we are sooo happy she is here! Canon adores her; it is soo sweet. He likes to give her kisses and hugs. We are helping him learn how to be gentle with her. He likes to poke her eyes and pat her head just a little too hard. :) Mylee Jo is going to have to get used to having such a loving brother.
Mylee Jo loves to be held, cuddled, and pampered. She especially loves it when Brandon tickles her face. It is fun to see her little personality, and we are so blessed to have such a sweetheart in our family.

9 comments:

Ilez said...

She is WAY adorable. I love that picture of Canon and Mylee Jo together. That's so sweet that he loves to give her kisses and hugs, what a sweetheart. You always look so pretty, you don't even look like you just had a baby!

Ashlie said...

Congratulations guys! She is gorgeous!

Laurie Bingham said...

I love that picture of Canon and Mylee at the top! It is so cute how much he loves her already. I love your cute kids! Hope to see you soon!

Nancy and Nate said...

Congrats to you guys! We will come visit when we are all well. I gave some clothes to Jolane for you that Bella was too big to wear. They have never been worn and are so cute I want someone to get some use out of them. Rob is really sweet like that with Bella. It's so much fun having two now. Check out my blog. nancubbies.blogspot.com Cute pictures!
~Nancy Smith

Kyle and Megan said...

Hey Jody. This is Megan Parrish. I found your blog through Katie's and I just wanted to congratulate you on your new baby. She is so cute and I love the name. I hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you now.

Steph and Brady said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations! Glad you are all home and safe and enjoying life!

Leslie said...

Yea!! She's so adorable!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet little Mylee Jo!

Nancy and Nate said...

Glad to hear you are moving in next door. I am way excited about it. Let me know if you need any help. On the day you move, Canon can come over and play with Rob if you want so you don't have to worry about him being in the way. Let us know what we can do for you.

Abby said...

Congratulations, guys! She IS georgeous! I apologize for the late comment... a while ago I accidently deleted my blog list and had to try to remeber everyone I had on there and I just realized yours was still gone, so I found it on Ashlie's blog...anyway. Sounds like you guys have had a crazy week! What were they thinkin'?