Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!

So this is a late Easter post, it has been a very busy week for us! We are still waiting for the buyers to get approved for their loan, so since our house is fixed now, we moved back in!

The most exciting news is my sister had her baby! They named him Easton Paul, and boy is he cute!


Easter was a lot of fun! Canon didn't get the Easter egg hung thing exactly, but he still got a few eggs. It was a blast to spend the weekend with the Prax family too! Here are some pics of our Easter adventures.



Decorating Easter eggs...




Canon decided to eat/destroy his, and then he was sad.






On the hunt for eggs!



I had one last picture of the cousins after the hunt, but it got deleted. I'll post it later.

2 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Happy Easter to you guys! I'm so happy for Kristi I still need to go see her baby!

Erin said...

What a cute little guy you've got there! :) So fun that he had a great Easter! And congrats on your new nephew!