Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mylee Jo's Blessing


Mylee's blessing was amazing! Thanks to everyone who helped! She was adorable, as always. Sorry these aren't the best pictures- these were the only ones that I took, but I will be getting some more later. She wore the dress that I was blessed in, and she was just so sweet!
Mylee is such a wonderful baby! I am spoiled. She is already sleeping through the night- sometimes. Other nights she only gets up once. Mylee Jo smiles a lot and loves to be sung to, and she is super ticklish. I just want to gobble her up! Anyways, when I get the other pictures, I will post those as well.
On a side note, if anyone knows of any stay at home jobs, please let me know! I am looking for a little something I can do. Thanks!

3 comments:

Erin said...

She IS sooo precious, Jody! Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing--wish we could have, but sounds like it went super well. When can I see you next?!?!?

Ilez said...

She really is so adorable and she looks so happy!
I work at home as an apartment manager. If you are interested you can email me at cutebabie14@hotmail.com and I will give you more information. I hope it helps!

Abby said...

She looks just like her brother...so cute! Sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. I'll see you guys Fri. at Courtney's shower, though.