Friday, February 26, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

First, I took a cupcake bouquet class with Michelle for Valentine's Day. It was fun, but I need a lot more practice to make this look really pretty!
Then we went shooting with Brandon's family. It was rainy but still lots of fun!
Over President's weekend we took a little vacation to South Salt Lake (Thank you Kelli!). We visited the new Draper Temple and had a little picnic in the back our our car.
Next we went to Discovery Gateway and let the kids run wild!! They had a blast.


I love my cute family!!!

2 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Oh my! could you be any cuter with your cupcakes? What the freak! I want to make that bouquet! Let me know if you take any more cute cupcake classes!! Let me know whenever you need a hotel!

Laurie Bingham said...

Cute pics! I am glad that you guys got to have a little get away! I miss your kids!