Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go again...

So, we sold our house! Looks like the third time really is the charm. We spent the last weekend moving out... been there done that before. I think this time is for real! We officially closed today!

And the best news for last! Baby number three is on the way! We are about to be officially outnumbered. Yikes! We are super excited! Our little girl is due July 27 (Go girls!). So far her name is Ellie May, but we aren't 100% sure yet. Life for us just keeps getting better! :)

8 comments:

Katie Warner said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!

Um, so I know I told you we would get together sometime soon... but seriously, we have NOT been to Davis County since Christmas (well, once but it was over Valentine's Day and we were only there for one day). Anyway, I have not forgotten and I still want to see you sometime soon! I will call you one day...

Ilez said...

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations!

Jolene said...

Congrats to you and Grandma Carolyn!

Liz said...

so exciting! where have you moved to?

congrats on the baby as well. i can't believe you'll have 3 kids. crazy, but great!

Steph and Brady said...

Congratulations on selling the house and of course on the baby!!! You are so cute! I can't wait to see this little angel. I hope you are feeling good!

Adam and Jamie said...

What the??? I thought you were kidding! Wow you guys are so much further ahead than me :) Such exciting news. Good luck!!

Ashlie said...

Congrats to both of you!

Bonnie said...

that's so exciting Jody! Where are you guys living now? Is your husband done with his MBA? three kids ... crazy awesome!