Friday, September 19, 2008

First Haircut and More...


Canon and I were in the backyard playing yesterday. I picked an apple off of our apple tree and gave it to him. He sat down and went to town on that apple. Yummy! He loved it a lot and pretty much ate the whole thing- He did manage to share a couple bits with me. Thanks bud!

On Sunday we walked around the Nature Park in Syracuse. They have a few ponds and some nice trails. Canon kept waving and saying "Hi," to all of the people. It was cute! It was a beautiful day, and I loved spending time with Brandon and Canon.


Canon got his first haircut this week. Unfortunately, this is the best picture I could get of him. I couldn't get him to hold still! He looks extra chubby now! (Notice our sweet new carpet in the background? I love it!!)



3 comments:

Katie Warner said...

I have say, I am so glad for the more-frequent updates! Canon is so handsome! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. And I love your carpet! One day I will come see it in person...

Laurie Bingham said...

Jo, I can't wait to see your carptet either! It was fun to see you this week and I hope you guys can come up this week. I will call you tomorrow...

Cassie said...

He is so darn cute!