Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Couple of Weeks...




These past few weeks have been fun! First, we had dinner with the Gines family. They introduced us to the Human Rubberband. It was a lot of fun! I got to see Kelli, and I never get to see her anymore (Anyways, I was really happy to see her and everyone else!)


Last night my family celebrated my Mom's birthday and Michelle's birthday. It was fun to have everyone together! Happy Birthday! I was going to take some pictures, but of course I forgot my camera.

3 comments:

The Whitney's said...

I was way happy to see you guys too! I'm like attacking you in this picture! I think that we need to get together again soon.

Steph said...

That is so weird. I used to be friends with Kelli's older sister, Katie, and her cousin Tera. Small world! (At least in Bountiful, I guess.)

Steph and Brady said...

Jody! It looks like you guys have been busy! I miss you! I want to see that cute baby of yours! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! Anyways, we will have to get together sometime!