Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Relaxing Break at Bear Lake

This week we went to Bear Lake for a nice relaxing vacation. We stayed on the property that Laurie and Colby are living on right now. It was wonderful!! We had such a great time- even though it was soooo cold! Anyways, there was a sweet playground, and Canon loved the slide! Well, he loved everything- running around, eating rocks, playing in the sand, eating the sand...
The little house we stayed in was right on the beach. It was fun to just relax for a while.




Thanks Laurie and Colby for letting us come and visit!



4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wait, I thought you were pregnant and knew what you were having . . . um, where are you keeping that baby?

Katie Warner said...

...and why didn't you stop to see me on your way...? ;)

The Whitney's said...

I love that property up there. Sounds and looks like you guys had a fun time. I agree where is your belly?

Colby said...

It was fun having you guys come visit, and hopefully next time Laurie and I will be able to spend a little more time w/ ya. I'm glad you guys were able to do some relaxing.

I'll send you those photos of Canon on the beach.